OFFICE PHONES 765-584-6595 OR 765-584 1026
ALL BIDS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
BIDS SHOWN ARE DELAYED CALL FOR PRICING
ALL WHEAT WILL BE SUBJECT TO TOXIN TESTING,
DISCOUNTS MAY APPLY.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 30 DUMP HOURS 12:00 PM TO 5:00 PM WEATHER PERMITTING
SUNDAY DUMP HOURS TBD
- Cattle Back to Red for Friday
- Front month fat cattle futures are trading lower through midday with losses of as much as $2.45. That has the board back to the lows for the week and a net $3.37 loss Fri/Fri so far. USDA confirmed Thursday cash sales from $183 to $185, reporting the bulk of Southern...
- Midday Losses in Cotton Futures
- After starting the Friday session firmer, the midday prints are back down by triple digits. Dec is 157 points in the red through midday, setting up for a net 116 point gain for the week. FAS reported 55,323 RBs of cotton was sold for export during the week that ended...
- Corn Futures Falling Out of NASS Report
- The front month futures are trading with 3 ½ to 7 cent losses through midday after seeing the quarterly numbers. Corn prices were fractionally mixed into the report. USDA flashed a 223.5k MT private export sale for 23/24 corn to Mexico this morning. Separately, Iran reportedly booked 120k MT of...
- Hogs Falling at Midday
- Friday’s trade out of the quarterly report has futures giving back the entirety of Thursday’s recovery, and futures are back to new lows for the week’s move. Dec is at a net 40c loss so far Fri/Fri. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $1.73 weaker to $76.53. CME’s 9/26...
- Double Digit Losses for Midday Bean Market
- After seeing NASS data, the soybean futures dropped double digits. The board is a nickel off the low at midday, but prices are still 12 ½ to 22 ½ cents in the red. Soymeal futures are also trading lower, led by a 4% loss in the October contract. Midday Soybean...
- 4% Losses for Friday Wheat Futures
- The midday wheat market is trading 14 ¾ to 24 ½ cents lower in Chicago, as the Dec contract’s 4.5% loss is a life of new contract low. HRW futures are trading 9 to 15 cents weaker at midday, also working at contract lows not seen since 2021. Spring wheats...